According to the spanish transfer news website Fichajes.com it’s reported that Spanish Giant Real Madrid have been linked with a shock transfer move from Leicester City’s and Nigeria Supper Eagles Mildfilder Wilfred Ndidi.
Fichajes.com reported that thee Spanish team are looking to strengthen their defensive midfielder position this summer.
Real Madrid Manager, Zinedine Zidane is believed to see the Nigerian Star as his best option .
Current Brazilian Midfielder Casemiro, who has hold the team midfield across recent years and helped Madrid to in winning numerous Trophy, including the famous three straight Champions League Trophy, is in danger of being replaced now, this is as the result of his current poor form
Los Blancos’s Search for a defensive midfielder, and this has lead them to two option, Rennes Star Eduardo Camavinga and Wilfred Ndidi being Considered as their best two option.
Ndidi, who has established himself with his Great impact in Leicester’s team, is said to be one of the two Madrid favourite option.
Meanwhile, Wilfred Ndidi is tied down at Leicester until 2024 after panning a new contracr in 2018.
The Super Eagles Star is only 23-years of age and Leicester will be more than desperate to hold him down as they fight for Champions League Spot.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021