A former aide to Good Luck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, has taken to Twitter to react to claim by the Minister of Information and Culture Mr Lai Mohammed.
The Minister of Information and Culture claimed that the security situation in Nigeria has improved than 2015 during GoodLuck Jonathan tenour as the country President.
The Minister of Information and Culture, Mr Lai Mohammed disclosed this on monday 25th January, 2021, as he made a claim that, truly the country was facing security challenges, the minister move further by claiming that the current situation is way better than what the current administratoion met back in 2015.
Reno Omokiri was the aide to the Nigeria Ex-President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Omokiri reacting to this calim queried Lai Mohammed on the whereabout of the first lady of the Country, Aisha Buhari.
Let us remember that the first lady has not been seen in public for a while now.
Omokiri Wrote on Twiter:
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021