Chelsea is set to face Manchester city in the UEFA Champions League Final on the 29th of May at Porto’s estadio do dragao stadium.
Chelsea who has beaten Manchester city twice this season in the FA Cup and the Premier League this season will be looking to make it three times in a row.
Since the appointment of Thomas Tuchel as a manager of the blues this season, he has went on to win 18 games drew 6 and lost 4 games in all competition this season
Here are the reasons why Chelsea will beat Manchester city this season
Chelsea have been impressive so far this season since Tuchel took over from Frank Lampard and it won’t be disappointing if they went on without a trophy.
Chelsea lost to Leicester city in the final of the FA Cup and they will want to give it out against city in the final of the championship league.
Manchester city as already won the Carabao Cup and the Premier league title this season and that might give Chelsea the extra edge on there quest for a silverware this season
#2. Chelsea’s defensive record
Chelsea’s defense have become solid since the appointment of Thomas Tuchel this season winning 12 Clean sheets in 22 games in the Premier League and that will make it difficult for city to penetrate
#3. Ngolo kante Effect
Manchester city have find it difficult to play when N’golo kante is on the field judging In there past meetings and that will serve has an advantage for Chelsea in the final.
Although, N’golo kante was subbed out in Chelsea’s 2-1 victory over Leicester in the premier league on Tuesday but the midfielder will be fit enough to play against Manchester City in the UEFA Champions League final this weekend.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021