Ten Nigerian Nationals were arrested in India for not having valid visas and overstaying illegally in the country.
Delhi Police confirmed on Monday January 11, 2021, that two out of the ten Nigerians arrested has been deported.
The ten Nigerian nationals were arrested by the New Delhi’s policemen in Uttam Nagar area of New Dehil Dwarka district on Wednesday, January 6, 2021.
The police confirmed that, the Nigerians failed to produce their visas and passport upon request and this lead to their arrest.
According to the DCP of Dwarka Police Unit, Santosh Kumr Meena who made it know that; “They are staying in india and violating the Indian Visa norms even when they know their visas have expired.
The are yet to provide any valid or supportive documents for thier overstay in Indian
The Nigerian nationals had been sent to the Lampur Sewa Sadan in the city of New Delhi’s Narela due to their visa violations till all their travel arrangements are complete
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021