Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuche ha some words of advice for his forward Callum Hudson-Odi
Thomas Tuchel has told his forward Callum Hudson-Odi that he needs to understand how to “utilize his pontential”
The 20-years-old England international has not be a favourite player at Stamford Bridge ever since the arrival of Thomas Tuchel.
Hudson-Odi has been limited to playing under the German manager with the likes of Christian Pulisic, Hakim Ziyech, Timo Werner, Kai Havertz and Mason Mount all available for selections in every games for the blues.
The England international had only found the back of the net five times with just three assist so far this season.
Thomas Tuchel has now stated what he wants to see in the 21-years-old England international in weeks to come.
Thomas Tuchel speaking to Journalist at his Press-conference before Chelsea Premier League clash with Arsenal on Wednesday night, the Chelsea Boss said: “Callum needs to understand how to use his potential.
“He needs to understand how to push himself to the absolute limit, and not be happy with 80, 85, 90, 95 per cent. He simply cannot be happy with that in any single day.
“He needs to learn and understand that and live up to that. Once he does this, he will make his way and leave his footprints.”
Tuchel continued: “We are very happy with Callum since we arrived here. Everything that counts is what he does here, and how he lives up to his talent that he clearly has.
“He has big talent, and with that big responsibility. This is what he is trying, sometimes better, sometimes okay, sometimes very good, and when we have a chance we let him play.
“But please don’t forget we only have three changes here in England, which is a big disadvantage, also for guys like Callum, like Tammy.
“We cannot give them 20 minutes here, and 20 minutes there, which could make a huge difference for their feeling, but also for their development.
“We have only three, which means only two because the last one is a bit of a risk for injury and finishing the game with 10 men.”
Chelsea will be hoping to win the first major silverware with the German boss on Saturday when they take on Leicester City in the FA Cup final.
Also, they will take on the Premier League Champion in the UEFA Champions League final taking place at the end of May.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021