One of Nigeria’s most prominent gospel music artists, Tim Godfrey, has recently influenced the atmosphere of the Gospel music scene with the release of his new single entitled, Battle.
The multiple award-winning singer who has succeeded greatly in the music business, took to his Instagram account to remind his fans of his new sound that would be dropping on the 17th of December, 2020. As promised, the single is currently out on all digital platforms.
Thousands of fans have expressed joy regarding the new song. After much anticipation, they are pleased to enjoy what Tim Godfrey and his team have to offer before the year runs out.
Although the year 2020 has undoubtedly proven to be the toughest year of the decade, Tim Godfrey has been able to surmount all the setbacks and stay relevant in the Gospel music industry. His annual musical concert, Fearless, was successfully held this year. However, as a result of the covid-19 pandemic, the concert was made a virtual event, with the aim of curbing the spread of the virus.
Furthermore, Tim Godfrey, who is known for his vocal dexterity and creativity in making music, never fails to amaze his audience with the fashion of music he puts out.
Owing to the success of his past singles in the last few years, including Nara, everyone believes that his new single would gain massive airplay and thrive in the industry.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021