Chelea will visit Aston Villa at Villa Park on Sunday afternoon in thier final game of the season, a game that’s likely to decided the blues fate in next season European competition.
Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel in his Pre-match confrence disclose is stance on some of his stars.
Speaking to reporters at the pre-match press conference before the visit to Aston villa for their final game of the season, Chelsea boss Tuchel hinted at taking Faustino Anjorin to the first team.
The likes of Tammy Abraham, Fikayo Tomori, Hudson, Mason Mount, Recce James and Andreas Christensen through the academy root before coming into Chelsea’s first team.
Tucheal was impressed with the way Chelsea are building up players. As he discussed with the players who train with Anjorin in the first team.
“I love the Academy Boys. I don’t treat them differently but I am very happy when i see them in the training pitch”.
“Tuchel said. This is what I love about football in general and about my work”
Since the singing of Tuchel on January 26 this year.
Anjorin has been named in Chelsea’s match day squad on four occasions, against Atletico Madrid in Spain, Fulham, Arsenal and Barnsley.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021