With the defferences in religion, ethnicity, affiliations, political and other diversities. Nigeria Vice-President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo made it clear that, people of Nigeria from generation to generations and from all walk of life must put in their best to commit to Nigeria’s Unity, the Nation is stronger together than apart.
Yemi Osinbajo who gave out his speech yesterday at the interdenominational Church Service for the Armed Forces Rememberance Day Celebration, which held in Abuja on Sunday at the National Christian Centre.
Pro. Yemi Osinbajo was represented at the Church by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr Boss Mustapha. Mostapha who noted in his word that Nigerians must at all opportunity accept that every great multi-ethic and multi-religious Nation has their through thick abd thin, and fought to realize the great dividends of diversity and pluralism of their Nation.
Boss Mustapha also reiterated that Nigerians must show the mark of honour towards the sacrifices of the men and women of the Nigeria Armed Forces as this will show more commitment to the unity of Nigeria and the mission of building a better Natuon.
The VP representatives in his words said; “the fight to ensure a perfect Nation is a lifelong venture which all generations must resolutely commit.
Boss Mustapha paid tribute to all the men and women of the Armed Forces who had laid down their lives in the line of duty, as they sacrifices themselves to ensure a perfect federation and a better Nigeria.
Mustapha in his words, said “from all across the country, the men and women of the Nigeria Armed Forces have made Nigeria proud and this show what patriots really means.
Each of them had made us remember of the timeless words of the Nigeria pledge. Which read, To be faithfull, loyal and honest, to serve Nigeria with all our strenght, to defend her unity and uphold her honour and glory.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021