The Minister of Finance, Mrs Zainab Ahmed, today friday 15th, 2021, confirmed that the federal government has confirmed the plan to sell some of it’s properties to fund the 2021 budget.
The Minister revealed that the government will sell some of the non-oil assets as they source for additional funds to finance the 2021 budget.
Mrs Ahmed disclosed this in her presentation made in Abuja earlier today, to the stakeholders on the signed 2021 budget.
The People of Nigeria news, earlier reported that the federal goverent disclosed that it’s currently looking in’to borrowing from an unclaim dividends and dormant bank deposits to finance the 2021 budget.
Now, the biggest question is, what’s the future of Nigeria? with the current foreign debt swiming like a pool of water, and the country foreign reserve balance which is no wehere near what a single wealthy man cannot boast of.
In your honest opinion, do you really think there is any future left for the people of nigeria ?
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021