The long awaited 774,000 special public works programme has finally be approved by President Muhammadu Buhari.
The Special Public Works programme will give hope to 774,000 unemployed Nigerians. The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Kayamo gave this annoucent via his twitter handle on sunday evening.
Kayamo disclosed in his tweet that the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari has gave the green light to the commencement of the programme.
The Minister Twitted:
“President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the take off of the 774,000 unemployed initiative (Special Public Works Programme) which will commemce on Tuesday, 5th of January 2021. All NDE state structures are already in top gear for the commemcent”
The programme which supposed to had lunch long time ago, on 1st of October 2020, will benefit 1,000 Nigerians from each local government area in the country. With the Programme budgeted at N46.44 billion and a basic salary set as N20,000 Monthly for the duration of three months.
All Ministers are expected to commence the scheme in thier respective states as they will be joining hands with the Governors
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021