The inspector-general of Police (IGP) Mohammed Adamu confirmed that 18,360 new Police personnel have beem recruited in to the Community Policing Officers, after going through all neccessary screening and training.
IG Adamu disclosed this during the one day workshop which was held in Abuja to sensitise members of the public on Community policing.
It was reported that Mr Ekpo Nta, who is the acting chairman of the National Salaries and Wages Commission (NSWC) had disclosed that a new salary structure would be implement for the police force in no time.
Mr, Ekpo Nta, was absense during the workshop, and he was represented by the secretary to the commission (NSWC) Engr. David Nyikyaa, who made a claimed on the improved salary struture for the police forces.
Regarding the recruitment of the state community police officers, the Inspector General of Police, IGP Adamu made it known that recuitment excercise for all CPO’s took place in two batches across the country.
It can been see from the breakdown, as Zamfara State has the highest number with 2,550, while the IGP Adamu attributed this to the security challenges in the state, and FCT had the least numbers with just 96.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021