The All Progressives Congress (APC), made a shocking remarks on the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
The APC describes the past 16 years of PDP’s administration as a disaster and misadvanture.
This is coming after the Peoples Democratic Party National Publicity Secretary, Mr Kola Ologbondiyan made a public statement where he claimed that Nigerians want the PDP’s back in power in 2023.
The PDP’s disclosed that Nigerians were fed up with the APC Buhari Administration.
Meanwhile, Senator John Udoedehe which is the National Secretary of APC Careraker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committe (CECPC), was quick to respond to the PDP’s Public Statement, referring to their 16 years in power as a ‘Misrule’
A statement by Senetor John Udoedehe reads;
“It is our belief that Nigerians really needs to be spared the trauma of a reminder of the PDP’s 16 years of disaster and misadventure in Power.
“They should allow Nigerians to forgive them for the numerous transgressions and agony. PDP had put them through many years of misrule which the party National Chairman haf rightly publicly apologized to Nigerians “
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021