Arsenal had failed to qualify for European football for the first time in 25 years.
That should be a blessing in disguise because they will focus fully on League next season.
With no European football for next Season, Arsenal will be in England and play Only in England next season.
With the question above I will say yes, Arsenal will finish in the top four and win the FA cup next season because of the fact that they will only be in England next season.
Arsenal as won it 14 times the highest in England, two behind Premier League leaders Manchester United, so they are favorite to win the FA CUP.
And for the top four because of no European Football Next season, Teams should watch out for Arsenal next season because of that factor and with Good signing next season and full Focus, Arsenal will Make the top four next season .
Nevertheless, you won’t like to miss one of the best fast rising news website in Nigeria. Shinawins is the best website for your Latest News, Sport, Gist and Entertainment. Keep visiting whenever you need to get an update about what’s happening and what has happened.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021