The Gunners Captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang will not ne availabe ro feature in Arsenal big clash against southampton due to personal and family reasons.
The North Londom side also sweating on Kieran Tierney’s Involvelent in the premier leaue game against southampton Tuesday night.
Arsenal will be playing the Saints again just few days after the same Southampton team eliminate them from their most favourite Trophy ‘The FA CUP’ which ended 1-0 at St Mary’s Stadium.
A 1-0 defeat in the fourth round of FA Cup saw Mikel Arteta side come in for criticism as the team was sent out of the FA competition.
Arsenal had already blow away thier premier league title pace, while FA Cup could have given them a major silverware to boost the teams moral and makes their fans happy, this has raised many questions on the Arsenal Boss, Mikel Arteta.
Meanwhile, it was reported that, some big selections calls were forced on the Arsenal Boss in his last Starting Xl.
Arsenal full-back Tierney has been suffering with a calf complaint, while no risk has been taken on his fitness yet. Also the team captain Aubameyang has personal and family issues which will keep him away for tonight clash.
Aubameyang presence in the team would have given Mikel Arteta the best option as the Gabonese frontman will be needed to bost the attacking inspiration of the team.
However, Arsenal FC disclosed this updates in an information published on the club official website, disclosing that the team Captian will be unavailabe for Southampton games on Tuesday due to family and Personal reasons.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021