The National Youth Service Corps NYSC has annouced that all NYSC camp across the country will be fullyvopen by January 19, 2021.
Dr Oyeladun Okunromade who is leading the NYSC Camp Safe Reopening Project confirmed this on friday uring a sensitisation webiner for the 2020 Batch B Stream II Prospective Crops Members.
The webinar which includes the presence of the NYSC Director-General, Brigadier Genral Shuibu Ibrahim, and also the Director-General of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control NCDC, Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu.
The NYSC Director-General noted that, the Service will not hesitate to decamp any crops members who go against the strict COVID-19 protocols in any of the orientation camps nationwide.
Okunromade revealed that corps members has been divided to resume as 200 PCM daily and everyone will be tested for COVID-19 arrival on the NYSC orientation camp.
She warned, by saying, Corp members who fail to resume at their stated dates risk resuming with the next set of PCM batch, she also noted that the Service will not tolerate any form of religious activities during their stay on Camp.
She said it’s mandatory for all corps members to come along to camp with thier face masks and all other materials which can make them more protective as NYSC would not be able to provide that.
Also, she made it know that, the popular maami market has been instructed to limit the number of lines operating in the NYSC camp, and no corps member will be allow to seat and dine with a friend at the market.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021