Egypt midfielder, Mahrez isn’t in the mood for celebration as he is keen on Chelsea match.
Manchester City midfielder Riyad Mahrez has his eyes set on the champions league glory, after Manchester City qualified for the champions league final, along with Chelsea who defeated Real Madrid in the second leg of the semi-finals.
Mahrez, speaking with L’Equipe, revealed that City players had a day off to celebrate defeating PSG in their semifinal before getting back to train for the finals.
He said, “After Tuesday’s game, we enjoyed it.
“But the next day, we focused on Saturday’s game, which will be a bit odd, because then we will find Chelsea in the final.
“We want to win to be crowned champions, but they also want to win, because they are in fourth place. I think the pressure will be more on them.” This is the voice of someone that is focused, like a champion.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021