Leicester City boss Brendan Rodgers speaking to journalist at his post-match press conference after his side 2-1 victory against Manchester United on Tuesday evening.
Brendan Rodgers rejected the comparisons between Nigerian’s Wilfred Ndidi and Chelsea’s N’Golo Kante.
N’Golo Kante, the now Chelsea star was crucial to Leicester City Premier League thriump in 2015/2016 campaign before securing a move to West London the following season.
Leicester City midfield partnership between Wilfred Ndidi and Youri Tielemans came at the right time for Leicester City, while the two have really prove them self in the victory over Manchester United on Tuesday night and guild Brendan Rodgers’s side as they earn the 3points needed.
What Brendan Rodgers says on Ndidi and Kante comparisons
“No, I think he’s Wilfred Ndidi, I think Kante has got special skills, and he’s a defensive midfield player of course like Ndidi but they’re two totally different players.
“Wilfred in his own right is a top class player who can improve in some areas of his game but thankfully he’s a player that wants to develop.
“But yes that combination of Wilfred winning the ball, Youri is the passer, is a really strong combination.”
Leicester City handed Manchester City the Premier League title after defeating Manchester Unuted 2-1 last night, Luke Thomas and Caglar and Soyuncu handed the Foxes 3points.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021