Kai Havertz Delivers positive injury update following Hamstring injury
Kai Havertz is feeling better after his Minor hamstring injury against Leicester in FA Cup Final.
The 21-year-old missed the 2-1 win over Leicester on Tuesday after sustaining a knock during the 1-0 FA Cup Final defeat last week Saturday.
Havertz remain a doubt for this weekend game against Villa at Villa Park, were a win can seal the Blues a spot in Top Four.
The player has offered an injury update on his fitness ahead of the game against Dean Smith side for the Final day of the season.
Kai Havertz Said: “I feel good, i was lucky it was only a small injury” said Havertz.
On Top Four, Tuchel noted that it’s the important thing and you are here to win Trophies
Thomas Tuchel said; “Kai Havertz did a test today and will be in training tomorrow”
Tuchel told the media today in is prematch conference
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021