An Indonesian Plane went missing as officials were quoted as saying they lost contact with a plane on saturday afternoon after its take-off for the City of Pontianak on the island of Borneo.
This will come across as a really startling development, a plan with over 50 passengers has been decleared missing not too long after it took-off from jakarta, the Capital of Indonesia.
The Sriwijaya Air Flight 182 is said to bea 27 years old Boeing 737-500.
The officials were quoted as saying, they had lost contact with the missing plane on saturday not long after it took off for the city of Pontianak on the insland of Borneo.
Flight-tracking service, Flightrade24, which was reported to have lost more than 10,000 feet of altitude in less than fourty minutes, sixty seconds after taking off.
CNN reports that indonesia’s search and rescure agency has sent some ship to the islands in North of Jakarta’s coast to check out the location where the plane is suspected to have lost contact.
According to the transport ministry, the last contact they had with the plane was around 2:40pm local time, and all effort to reach the plane is ongoing.
Sriwijaya Air, a local carrier said that they do not know much concerning the new development.
Swriwijaya’s Air also noted that it’s in contact with others related parties in other to get more information on the incident and to communicate every details obatin as they get it.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021