Former aide to President Goodluck Jonathan has call out Garba Shehu over the public statement he made based on the level of insecurity in the country.
Garba Shehu a Presidential Spokeman has rejected a huge challenge from ex-presidential aide and blogger Reno Omokri.
A report made by Igbere TV revealed that, Reno Omokri made an offer to the presidential spokeman, asking him to pass a night In Borno State or Kware in Sokoto State without any single security, and receives the ransom of $20,000. via his twitter handle
Reno Omokri who was one of the aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan made the challenge following a public statement made by Garba Shehu that Presidenr Muhammadu Buhari had made Nigeria a safer Nation.
Mr Omokri was quick to made a challenge via his twitter handle, placing a huge ransom. while the presidential spokeman Garba Shehu also react, and his responds has been sparking reactions on Twitter since the time.
Check the tweet below
If this is the money from the collections made in the name of Leah Sharibu, the unfortunate Christian girl stolen by Boko Haram, I won’t touch it with a long. Please keep “your USD20000”. https://t.co/zn4NC24L9X
— Garba Shehu (@GarShehu) December 23, 2020
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021