Good News As Federal Government Extends Deadline For National Identification Number (NIN) Update
Some weeks ago, the Federal Government of Nigeria ordered all telecommunication operators in the country to block all SIM cards that is not attached with a NIN.
This new development did not go down with a lot of Nigerians who are yet to do their NIN registration or connect it to their SIM.
After much deliberation by the Federal Government, they finally agreed to give all telecommunication subscribers three weeks (Dec 30, 2020 to Jan 19, 2021).
The statement was jointly signed by the Executive Vice-Chairman Nigeria Communication Commission, Umar Danbatta, and Director General National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Aliyu Aziz.
It can be recall that, thepeopleofnigeria.com yesterday reported, that the National Identity Management Commissuon (NIMC) had issued a new registration instructuons to all National Identification Number (NIN) applicants, instructed the applicants to download, fill and submit the new enrolement form via a tweet on (NIMC) Twitter handle.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021