Governor Bello Matawalle of Zamafara State was furious on Thursday morning while denying the allegations gainst him. It was reported that the Gov. Bello Matawalle donated vuchilee to bandits in the state.
The Governor spoke while addressing the allegations at an interaction with some traditional rulers, religious leaders and security chiefs in the state, at the Government house in Gusau, Zamfara State Capital.
According to NAN, it was reported that the Governor called the meetting in other to find solutions to the spate of the ongoing insecurity issues in the state.
Governor Bello Matawalle denied the allegations of providing logistics to bandits (operating nor the repentant ones) in the state.
Also, the Zamafara helmsman also questioned one Military Brigade Commander, in Gusau, to disclose if he ever made any donations to the bandits in the state.
According to the Brigade Commander who noted that, military personnel in the state, were suprised about the circulating report.
Brig. Gen Bello said the Governor had never supported any bandits, while the only vichles he donated was the 200 operational vichles donated to the security officers in 2020.
However, the governor at the meeting suspended some district headers over killing of some fulani men, and there after walked out the Emir of Maradun.
The governor also made an order to probe, dislove and restart the ban on the volunteer security groups in the state (Yan Sa Kai)
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021