Chelsea are not in this transfer window to play as they are trying top class options from every side possible.
The Blues are interested in Juventus midfielder Adrien Rabiot this summer’s transfer window, who could be available for as little as £17 million.
The 26-year-old Frenchman has played a vital role with the Old Lady this season making 41 appearances across all competitions, but there is expected to be substantial change in the roster this year and Rabiot could move on, thanks largely to his huge salary.
The former Paris Saint-Germain ace is on a contract worth around £120,000 per week and the Turin side would be ready to take just £17 million to get him off the wage bill, according to Italian publication CalcioMerCato
The report says that Rabiot’s agent, his mother Veronique, is already in discussions with Barcelona over a possible move, so the Blues will have to battle the Spanish giants for the player’s signature.
Blues boss Thomas Tuchel worked with Adrien during their time in Paris, so will be hoping his relationship with the star will help lure him to Stamford Bridge.
They are also in a much stronger financial position than Blaugrana, so a more attractive package might be on the table in the British capital than Catalonia.
Juventus are having a bit of a nightmare campaign under boss Andrea Pirlo, as they are sitting fourth in Serie A and in danger of missing out on a UEFA Champions League place.
With Chelsea in the Champions League Dinal and FA Cup final, looking impressive under Thomas, they may be a more appealing side for the midfielder.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021