On Tuesday 6th of January 2021, the Federal government announced the increases in electricity tariff and one of the former lawmarkers was quick to respond to the thread placed on Nigerians.
Senator Shehu Sani has just been the latest person to react to increase of electricity tariff.
It can be recall that the Federal Government on Tuesday reportedly increased the tariff paid for electricity by Nigerian. This time, the increament is not just little but about 50(%) percent.
The Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) on Tuesdays, said it was embarking on the hike as it has already caused changes in the likes of inflation rate, foreign exchange rate, generation capacity, gas price and others
Reacting to the increament in electricity tariff. The former lawmaker ‘Senator Shehu Sani’ on his twitter handle twitted:
See His Twitter Post Below;
Reducing the cost of data and increasing the tariff of electricity.What you saved from Brother Pantami you give to Brother Saleh.
— Senator Shehu Sani (@ShehuSani) January 5, 2021
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021