The whereabouts of seven policemen out of 15 that was ambushed on friday by bandits in the area of Birnin Gwari-Funtua road are stull uncertain.
Daily Trust on Sunday morning disclosed that eight out of the 15 officers were rescued. According to the report, It was disclosed that he 15 police officers were on thier way to Kano from Minna, Naiger state and passing through the Burnin Gwari-Funtua road when a group of bandits ambushed them along the Farin-Ruwa junction.
The Brinin Gwari Emirate Progressives Union (BEPU) also disclosed that not less than 18 police officers were missing but later reveals that two out of the 18 had united back with thier family members in the forest.
The BEPU chairman, Salisu Haruna, disclosed to Daily Trust on suanday, that the whereabouts of 15 police officers was uncertain, he further noted that Policemen around Dogon Dawa and all other communities had been informed to take actions.
One vigilante source in the area, in his words confirmed the rescue of eight officers in the custody of military operatives in Maganda, while they are also trying to make contact with other police officer in the forest.
It was revealed that the Kaduna State police command had refused to answer all calls putting across to them through the public relation officer, who goes by the name ASP Mohammed Jalige.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021