Nigeria disc jockey and music executive, Florence Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy has see her name featured on the American Business Magazine, Forbes.
Forbes made an publication with a title; Meet Cuppy: DJ, Entrepreneur & Philanthropist Striving To Help Drive Africa Foward; Florence otedola heiress was acknowledged as one the young billionaires who believe in the potential of the Africa Continent.
The disk jockey who was excited about the big feat floaded her Twitter page as she hare snapshots of the Magzine publication.
DJ Cuppy caption the snapshot as she wrote ;
Meanwhile, DJ Cuppy recently become the first female DJ to win AFRIMMA’s Best African DJ Award, defeating the likes of DJ Spinall, DJ Neptune among others.
The Africa Muzik Magazine Awards (AFRIMMA) 14th annual award was held virtually with many top Nigerian Musicians emarging winners of thier various nominated categories.
Florence Otedola who’s the second daughter to the Nigeria Billionaire Mr. femi Otedola, seized the opportunity of her big win to encourage fellow ladies to raise above gender imbalance and pursue thier dreams without any limitations even if they were told women can’t achieve it.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021