Cristiano Ronaldo has Reportedly Given Robert Lewandowski his ‘Best Century Player Award’ at the Dubai Globe Scoccer Award.
The best player of the century ‘Cristiano Ronaldo’ has reportedly given his Globe Soccer ‘Player of the year’ award to Robert Lewandowski.
Cristiano Ronaldo who believed his victory was unfair.
Ronaldo was yesteray awarded the ‘Player of the Century’ at the Globe soccer award in Dubai on Sunday afternoon, after beating harsh rival Lionel Messi and last season Premier league top scorer ‘Mohamed Salah’ to the biggest award of the Century.
According to the reports, Cristiano Ronaldo was the real winner of the Year, award, but he instead handed it over to the Polish striker ‘Robert Lewandowski as the 35-years-old Portugues believed Lewandoswki should have been name as the best.
A Publications by an Italian Tuttosport Noted that ‘Ronaldo and his agent believe he won the award base on his popularity and public vote’
Robert Lewandowski who end 2019/2020 in a green-style, scoring 55 goals in 2020 and helped the German champion to the treble which include Champions League Trophy in the summer,
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021