The Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, has annouced today, the suspension of schools’ resumption till February 1st, 2021 following the daily increasing in number of Covid-19 cases in the state.
Govevnor, Godwin Obaseki issued several measures to reduce the spread of the novel virus in the state during a press conference which took place at the government office in Benin City, Edo State on Friday.
The Governor in his word revealed that after February 1, 2020, the realities of the situation will be reviewed and determine if it would be safe enough to reopen schools for activities.
He also annouced a review of the curfew which was earlier imposed in the state, he noted that, the new curfew will now begins from 10pm to 5am as part of the state efforts to reduce the increasing in COVID-19 cases.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021