After winning the UEFA Champions League, The blues will turn there attention to the Premier League records as expected by the fans.
Thomas Tuchel is planning a over haul to booster there squad for the 2021/22 season.
With The Gunners holding a record of Going a whole season unbeaten and that had been a difficult for other Premier League Champions to Break.
The 13 times Premier league Champions went unbeaten in the 2003/04 season and since then nobody has been able to break that record since then
But with the latest development at Chelsea, they are likely to break that 17 years record this time
Here are the likely reasons
#3. EXPERIENCE COACH IN TUCHEL
The 47 year old arrival at Chelsea has transform the club to a formidable side and a difficult side to beat and that might be the reason why this Chelsea side can break that 17 years record in the Premier League
#2. CHELSEA TRANSFERS
Tuchel is hoping to add more additions to his squad as he is hoping to clinch the Premier League title after winning the UEFA Champions League last season, with Chelsea planning an overhaul in there squad and bringing in world class players into that squad.
Chelsea should be able to break that Record by going an entire Season unbeaten
#3. UCL HIGH SPIRIT
Chelsea lost only one game in there Champions League triumph last season and that is a major factor and reason why they are favorite to win the Premier League.
If they can bring In that same spirit they had in the championship league why not they will be able to go the whole season unbeaten.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021