Reece James had sends a powerful message to his Chelsea team-mate to keep their heads up ahead of FA Cup final games with Liecester on Saturday.
Chelsea suffer a 1-0 defeat to Arsenal in Premier League London Derby on Wednesday night, and this is a huge disappointed for Thomas Tuchel Chelsea’s side.
However, Chelsea has four important games to go as they hope to comeplete 2020/221 campaign with a sliverware.
Reece James in his words said, the defeat could’ve been a reality cheek ahead of their last four games of the season.
What Reece James said on Arsenal defeat and Chelsea next four games.
“We had a mistake leading to the goal and we did not take a few chances we had, we could have taken the lead and the game might have been different,” James told the official Chelsea website.
“Arsenal are a good team and they are hard to break down but we had chances to score and we didn’t take them. We can’t dwell on it too long because we have a final coming up on Saturday so we need to get our heads up and bounce back.
“The loss is one loss and we can’t let the negativity go into another day and another training and another game. We need to accept it and move on and look forward to our upcoming games.”
He added: “We have massive games coming up. We are in two finals and we need to take it step by step and game by game and keep on improving as a team and getting stronger.
“It would have been nice to win and build momentum going into the FA Cup final but maybe it was a little reality check before that game, and we need to get back on it in training and look forward to the game.”
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021