A recent reports claimed Chelsea are willing to sell as many as 11 players this summer, and this could help the team as they seek to sign a top-class striker.
Thomas Tuchel Chelsea’s could be set fot a huge transfer retrenchment as they plan to offload many of their squad.
Chelsea will be willing to spend heavily on getting a top-class striker with Poor Timo Werner lossing so many chances that could be easily coverted by a top striker.
A report emerged in past week that the blues has already set a transfer budget of £150million this summer but this might solely depend on a large trabsfer windfall that might see 11 players or more take the exit root out of Stamford Bridge.
Daily Mail reported that Chelsea could sell as many as eight players this summer, while some players could leave for free and on loan, the likes of Billy Gilmour and Conor Gallagher are expected to leave on loan, while Oliver Giroud is eligible to leave on a free transfer.
The report further stated that Tammy Abaraham, Tiemoue Bakayoko, Fikayo Tomori, Ruben Loftus-Cheeks, Christian Pulisic and Davide Zappacosta could be sold out.
Christian Pulisic is valued around £45million, Tammy Abaraham worth around £36million, Barkley and Loftus-Cheeks worth £18million each, Zappacosta coast £7.2million, Emerson stood at £10.8million while Bakayoko could cost huge £22.5million.
This figures could be a huge amount for the blues who aim to bring in a top-class goal machine.
Earling Haaland remain the no.1 target for the blues with the Dortmund star said to cost £150million this summer.
The blues will have to make the decision on which striker to bring on, with the likes of Harry Kane, Lukaku and Haaland on the list.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021