The film industry in the United Kingdom has recently lost an icon and a well-regarded figure in the entertainment space (Dame Barbara).
Dame Barbara, a successful award-winning actress who has thriven greatly in the movie scene, died at the age of 83 after battling painfully with Alzheimer’s disease – a disorder that results in loss of mental functions and brain damage.
Based on the account given by her dear husband, Scott Mitchell, the iconic actress died peacefully at a London care home on Thursday evening. She had been diagnosed with the disease since 2014 and was hoping to witness recovery. She was placed on intensive medical care for about six years. But sadly, her demise was inevitable. She eventually passed away since her body could no longer combat the ailment.
Mr. Scott further stated that his wife wasn’t just his better half. He clearly said that she was a true friend and a soul mate. He also said that she would be greatly missed by all her acquaintances for her beautiful and lovable personality.
Dame Barbara, who began her acting career at the age of 13, performing in theater productions, will forever remain in the hearts of millions of movie lovers. Her numerous appearances in blockbuster films have created pleasant memories that would never cease to exist. Having spent about seven decades in the film industry, Dame Barbara won’t be forgotten in a hurry.
Many of her colleagues and relatives have shown genuine concerns by sending their condolences and trying as much as possible to support her emotionally during this trying time.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021