Chelsea centre-defender and a strong pole in the blues Champions League Victory Antonio Rudiger might take the exist door out of Stamford Bridge soon.
Paris Saint-Germain and Tottenham Hotspur are building a strong inetrest in securing the Chelsea defender this summer.
The blues defender rencently noted tht he was not willing to put pen into another contract with the blues. Rudiger futute with Chelsea still remian in doubt, the defender is currently in UEFA Euro at the moment.
According to The Sun, it was claimed that Rudiger only have from now to the summer of 2022 for his Chelsea contract to end, while the German defender is showing any sign or interest of extending his stay with the West London side, PSG and Tottenham are ready to table a cool offer to Chelsea ahead of 2021-2022 campaign.
Chelsea have made their stance clear many times that they want to offer the German international a long-term contract to tie him at Stamford Bridge.
Antonio Rudiger was having a difficult like at the beginning of last season during Frank Lampard manageria regime, not untill the arrival of German Boss Thomas Tuchel. Rudiger was able to reclaim his spot in Chelsea Line-up with his impact highly noticed in Thomas atuchel three-man backline.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021