The Magistrate’s Court sitting in Akwa-Ibom in Uyo has granted bail of N500,000 to all the accused staff of the Deeper Life school who were dragged before the court over thier involvement in the 11-years-old DonDavies Achibong physical and sexual assault.
Akwa-Ibom police commend arraigned the principal, Mrs. Ndidi Solomon, Joseph Nswabasi, Akpan Johnson, Joseph Ikenna and Egor Wilson before the court after the State police commend has concluded its investigation into the alleged case that has been on the internet for a while.
The accused staffs of the school were arraigned on four different charges bordering on sexual molestation, maltreatment, negligence and starvation.
The counsel of the accused persons applied for bail on their behalf after which the case was read. The magistrate court granted the accused person the sum of N500,000 bill each. The other two minors among the accused were released to their parents.
The case was latter adjourned to January 20, 2021 for an accelerated hearing.
Also the Magistrate placed warnning to the parties involved in the case, as to aviod unguarded media and public comments that could negatively have effect on the court stands.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021