The Lagos State Government has annouced that all school including private schools in Lagos State should remain close indefinitely.
This is comming after the increase in numbers of daily COVID-19 new cases in the state.
Currently, Nigeria is exeperiencing its second wave of Covid-19 pandemic as the figures of new cases getting high on a daily basis.
The Head of Public Affairs, Lagos State Ministry of Education make this annoucement through a statement issued by ‘Mr. Kayode Abayomi’
Abayomi who said that the new directives makes it mandatory that all public and private schools earlier scheduled for 4th of January resumptions are to remain closed until the Governmemt conclude on a new date.
Mr. Kayode Abayomi also noted that a new date will be communicated.
He advice parents and students to ensure they adhere to the COVID-19 guildelines issued by the government, such as wearing of face masks, social and physical distancing, washing of hands and also use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers, to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021