Blues ended the season with 2-1 defeat against Villa but they make they secure the Champions League spot for next season.
Ahead of Manchester City UEFA Champions League final clash, Thomas Tuchel has hinted on the fitness of midfielder kante and Mendy with the media.
The boss confirmed that kante might return to training on Wednesday. And he might start the game against Cityzens on Saturday.
And might recover from rib injury and he might report for training for the Final. Mendy sustain the injury against Aston Villa and he was replace by Kepa throughout the clash.
Tuchel said the Senegal international would be offered plenty of chances to prove his fitness on Saturday’s encounter.
The Blues have faced the Cityzens twice and won the game over the past Six weeks. They might underdogs for the Final on Saturday.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021