It has been reported that the Thailand’s Immigration Police has arrested one 40-years-old Nigerian man for overstaying his Tourist Visa by 7 years (2,683).
The Suspect who goes by the name Onyebuchi Johnbosco Ezedinugwu, enterted Thailand with a 69 days tourist visa back in April 2014 with a tourist Visa expected to expired in 60 days which would have see him stay till June 2th 2014.
The Nigerian man was arrested on Tuesday, January 19, 2021, by some men of the immigration service leads by the region one commander, Pol Maj-Gen Piti Nitinonthaset, at Soi Phetchburi 35 in the area of Bangkok.
A Thailand’s local media reported that, illegal immigration can be considered i as one of the major factors to the second wave of Covid-19 .
According to a news portal, Siam Rath Quoted reguon 1deputy Kt-Col Suriya Phuangsombat disclosed that immigratuon was on directives to check on Africans visa status as part of measures against Covid-19.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021