Thomas Tuchel took over Chelsea in Jan 26, 2021 and went on 14 games unbeaten in his first 17 games this season.
The German international has been inpressive since taken over from Frank lampard and as won 18 matches, draw 10 and lost 8 in all competition this season.
The 47 year old took charge when Chelsea was in 10th position in the premier and as taken them to 3rd on the log with just one game to go and in a pool position for a top four finish this season
3 Things Thomas Tuchel has done to turn Chelsea season in Green Light
#1. Steady Defense
Thomas tuchel brought in Christenson and Antonio Rudiger in that defense to partner with Thiago Silva and they have impressive so far under Thomas tuchel, the defense has become solid that makes it difficult for opposition teams to Break through
#2. Winning Mentality
Thomas tuchel has restored a winning mentality to the Chelsea team something they were lacking under the former boss Frank lampard.
It can be recall that Frank Lampard once said the Chelsea team cannot compete yet. Thomas Tuchel arrival prove Frank Lampard assumption void.
3. Ngolo Kante Role
Ngolo Kante is one of Thomas Tuchels important players this season, the Frenchman play a vital role for the German manager in Chelsea midfield so far as, this performances has seen N’Golo earned man of the match award in Chelsea’s champions league semi final victory over real Madrid in both legs.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021