Mikel arteta was appointed head coach on the 20th December 2019 and has struggled to life as he finished 8th in the premier league last season.
Arsenal are on the verge of missing out on European football next season for the first time in 25 years and this is happening under Mikel arteta’s tenure.
The gunners made there worst start to a season in 39 years and lost 9 games at home in the premier league.
Here are the three reasons why Mikel arteta needs to be sacked
Mikel arteta was an assistant to Manchester City’s pep guardiola before he was appointed as a manager and he lake the experience on managing a big club like arsenal who is full of expectations considering there history’s they’ve made in the EPL and in the world
#2. Lost the dressing room
The 38 years old is said to have lost the dressing room as the players are not willing to play for him due to his lake of managerial skills, so no matter how hard to tries he will keep on failing because the players are against him.
Arteta has failed to use the right players in games, Arteta had bring in favouritism in his games using players whom are not inform living out the players who are hungry and willing to play for the team.
- How Mikel Arteta can help Bukayo Saka dominate Premier League next season June 14, 2021
- Thomas Tuchel need to learn from Zidane – how to win back – to – champions league trophy June 14, 2021
- No Champions League, no Europa League- can Mikel Arteta Arsenal’s lift the FA Cup again and make Top- four? June 10, 2021
- LEAKED VIDEO: “Poor writting” behind the scene of Ogun State Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun speaches shows a Lack of Professionalism from his aides June 9, 2021
- 3 reason why Chelsea’s likely to break Arsenal invincible Premier League records next season June 9, 2021